CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Analyst (Projects) to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing excellent Client Reporting and providing excellent financial support to the Account/Portfolio (Finance and Contract Support Manager and their operational teams), through added value financial analysis and valued input to the operational team.
• Develop strong relationships with both the Client operational and Client finance teams, understanding the commercial model and enforce governance and compliance to support effective execution
• Produce Client reports and provide value add financial commentary in their portfolio
• Work with the Client to compile annual budgets & quarterly forecasts whilst supporting collation of monthly accruals to Client finance teams
• Work closely with operations and commercial team to identify all possible savings opportunities and ensure that financial targets are achieved
• Achieve results within quality and time restraints across multiple locations and countries
• Provide direct financial support and expertise to the account and added value financial commentary to support regular, standard financial reports
• Work closely with Finance & Contract Support Manager to implement baseline and savings tracking reporting and analysis ensuring that financial targets are achieved
• Balance sheet preparation and reviews
• Support compilation of CBRE annual budgets & quarterly forecasts
• Ensure finance procedures are adhered to by operations team, and take corrective action/escalate where required
• Carry out site visits and quality assurance
• Policy and procedure compliance
• Good understanding/familiarity with Dynamics AX, SIZ/FMP, EDP and Cognos
• Support seamless management of contract across multiple regions liaising with Contract Support teams around the business
• Share best practice and innovation especially around contract terms whilst delivering on customers’ expectations
• Build trusted relationships with client finance team; involve people and influence decisions
• Provide ad-hoc support to Finance & Contract Support Manager as required
• German Speaking
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level or degree (or equivalent)
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word, Excel (including modelling), PowerPoint and Outlook – intermediate to advance level skills are essential (lookups and pivots essential)
• Must be highly numerate
• Organised and open to new ways of working to challenge inefficiencies
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with ability to communicate with people at all levels across the account developing effective relationships at all levels
• Previous experience of working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite
• Experience of dealing with Forex in a multi-currency environment
• Demonstrable experience of working within complex financial and operational information systems and controls in a large business providing consistent and reliable information including financial planning and contracts management
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Excellent organisational skills who is results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Culture and behavior carrier
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.