• Ensure smooth month end closing activities.
• Maintain proper and accurate recording of financial transactions, inclusive prepayment amortisation / accrual & provision / expenses allocation, be highly organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Ensure and meet GL month end closing checklist.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation and follow up on any open or un-reconciled items.
• Review processes and maintain internal controls.
• Provide guidance and assistance pertains to financial matters to country finance.
• Be proactive and ensure SSC processes and controls are followed as per BOS Policy and SOX requirement.
• Maintain a strong financial control environment and ensure timely escalation and remediation of any control deficiencies identified.
• Communicate and work closely with other departments in ensuring overall company objectives/performances are achieved.
• Strong team player, capable and confident to drive for continual improvement.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Must possess min 3-5 years working experience in the relevant field preferably in Shared Services environment
• Excellent MS Excel data manipulation skills - Excel 2017
• Organised, Tactful, Dependable, Analytical & Meticulous
• Working experience in Oracle / PeopleSoft is advantageous