CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Administrator to join the team located in Bedfont Lakes. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and a comprehensive financial and administrative service. They will be supporting the Finance & Contract Support Manager/Client Finance Manager with month-end and financial reporting. It is key that the Finance Admin understands procedures, processes and operates them to the required standard, encouraging best practice across the business.
• Build and develop relationships with key business and account stakeholders, customers and external agencies; support seamless management of contract across multiple regions
• Drive high quality commercial & budget performance through understanding the contractual commitments
• Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report and associated tools to complete month end close
• Consolidation of reports from regional finance teams to support work of the Finance & Contract Support Manager; ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance
• Liaise with the client regarding payment of invoices
• Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS
• Liaise with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship
• Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews
• Creation and review of management variance reports
• Raise Purchase Orders when required; review open Purchase Orders & support closure of aged PO; comprehensive spend tracking
• Policy and procedure compliance
• Manage the team’s submission of monthly reports
• Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L & budget result
• Team KPI management and support
• Preparation of journals
• Understanding/familiarity with country ERP systems
• Build trusted relationships with client finance team; liaise with Contract Support teams around the business
• Culture and behaviour carrier; share best practice and innovation especially around contract terms
• Involve people and influence decisions; deliver on customers’ expectations
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent; higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level (or equivalent)
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers and staff at all levels
• Capable of working in a matrix environment
• Organised and open to new ways of working to challenge inefficiencies with thorough understanding of business, customer-facing environments and the requirements of operating in a contract environment
• Previous experience of a service industry role
• Been a part of a high-performing team with ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Management skills to maximise the performance of staff working directly for them and others
• Effective communication skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Travel flexibility as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.