Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 24-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE : World wide leader in Real Estate Services.
CBRE in Indonesia
- Providing exceptional outcomes for clients in Indonesia and throughout the globe by providing world-class advantage. CBRE has representation within Indonesia through our Global Workplace Solutions business based in Jarkarta, as well as through a strategic alliance with PT Leads Property Services Indonesia.
1 position available, We Want You To Join Us!
Purpose of the role:
- Performs clerical accounting procedures requiring familiarity with, and experience in, accounting office practices as well as knowledge of a variety of accounting classifications. Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers. Maintains vendor / customer accounts and performs the invoice / billing process.
What to expects on the role:
- Verifies the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Processes transactions such as disbursements, expense vouchers, cash receipts, etc.
- Enters data into financial system.
- Prepares reports to validate transactions.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Investigates questionable or irreconcilable differences and reports these issue to the appropriate individual.
- May participate in various accounting projects as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To be eligible for the role, you must have:
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Admin
- Minimum 2 years in generating or creating PO/invoices processes
- Preferred background in real estates/ Facilities Management
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations. Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Financial software systems.
- Good English in written & verbal
Location: Jakarta Raya . client's site (Banking)