Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 25-Oct-2019
• Ensure M&R operations runs smoothly in their respective region
• Conduct annual inspections and simulation test for critical equipment on service stations, make sure that all the items are working in good order.
• Assess the extent of equipment repair or replacement requirements and provide efficient and economic recommendations to Account Manager.
• Perform quality checks for completed maintenance and repair work to ensure that the work meets with the standard and in good quality.
• Respond to emergency call and manage “make-safe” works when required.
• Track statutory compliance requirements for the filling stations.
• Advise the Account Manager on M&R budget requirement for individual sites.
• Invoice verification is needed.
• Meet with the supplier regularly to review work & safety performance.
• Manage asset write-off and movement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or relevant
• Experience in project or property management in term of multi-location retail sites, with basic knowledge in fueling systems, electronic, hydraulics, general maintenance and mini project planning.
• Good communication in both English and Chinese.
• Good team work and interpersonal skills.