CBRE - A GLOBAL BRAND
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company, headquartered in Los Angeles is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
Picture Yourself at CBRE
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated Facility Manager to become part of our Delhi NCR, Property Management team (Residential Site) here at CBRE.
This position is a part of the CBRE Team, managing and executing responsibilities at the CLIENT SITE.
As a Facility Manager at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
- Responsible for assigning and supervising all operational duties as undertaken by CBRE at the site.
- Ensure smooth working at the site through organizing, directing, managing and evaluating operations in areas of facility and management support services such as facilities management, general services, contract management, purchasing, internal communication and related work.
- Single Point of Responsibility to manage client facilities and its operations staff to deliver the expected service levels to the client within the projected budget.
- Reports to Account Director and Client –any major/minor breakdown which will affect the building occupants
- Supervises activities pertaining to all soft services
- Coordinates with Central Helpdesk for timely resolution of requests/complaints.
- Tracking of all floor checklist scanned by a team
- Generates periodical MIS reports as required by the Client.
What to Bring Along
- Hotel Management qualification is mandatory. Female with experience working in Hotel plus IPCs.
- Possesses a minimum of 8 years’ experience within facilities management field with strong focus on sophisticated commercial assets.
- Contractor management experience in commercial building environments Strong technical or engineering background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and experience in customer and client service
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
What it feels like to work at CBRE
Career growth and development with opportunities to network and connect
Freedom to make your own path
A positive team environment that believes in recognizing talent and rewarding success