Facility Manager (Soft Services) @ Mapletree Business City
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 16-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Purpose of the role:
In series of several customer accounts, the Soft Services Lead (SSL) is responsible for the management, overview and execution of all soft services to enhance the customer journey, inclusive of food services; mail room; reproduction; archiving; reception; front desk; guest services, meeting room booking system (this list is illustrative and can be adjusted as per contract and client deliverables over the period of the contract). The SSL needs to be market aware, have the ability to use benchmarking to measure operational effectiveness & excellence, and ensure when appropriate innovation is presented to the client to enhance the soft services platform.
The SSL will ideally have subject matter expertise in at least one field of service, although broader knowledge is preferred. One of the primary responsibilities will be to establish partnerships with customers and to develop a strategic relationship with key third party providers to enhance the customer journey and provide inputs during the vendor selection and renewal process in key markets.
As part of the senior leadership team within the country team, the SSL will help develop the overall country strategy and to also contribute to the success of the strategic objectives. The role will also be part of the wider CBRE Service Delivery Organization providing subject matter expertise in region whilst being part of the Global network of Soft Service Leads.
- Overall responsibility, under the leadership of the EFM lead, to ensure the customer journey experience meets the clients expectations
- Implement a supplier performance management system to measure and control the suppliers execution and share it on a KPI way.
- Support the development of the Front of House value proposition by working collaboratively with FOH team, building occupiers and Supply Chain Partners
- Provide quality analysis of customer feedback (CSAT) on an ongoing basis. Develop effective response plans and implement actions as needed
- Be able to vision the future requirements, as relating to the customer journey and to turn the vision into a specific project or set of projects which can be communicated to the wider team
- Ability to lead a programme of work from inception through to completion, has experience of leading teams through the ‘change curve’ and understands the steps which are needed in this journey
- Works very closely with the Hub Directors across the account to ensure that consistency in operations (where desired) is achieved effectively and efficiently and continuous improvement plans are in place.
- Proactively manages & oversees the implementation of any new operational processes and procedures which are needed to be deployed within the account
- Responsible for building/fostering an environment where competency and skills development are continuously improved across the account
- Support change and transition management by Assuming a Positive Intent, Mutual Success, Focus – Prioritize and a Client Centric Culture
Preferred Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with work experience in Client Services, preferably from an office and administration environment.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider
- Experience with 4 to 6 million square feet of property desirable, with multiple locations
- Experience managing food services, janitorial, pest control and landscaping suppliers.
- Knowledge of facilities management, preferably with hands on exposure to operations
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and supervisory skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thinks strategically - ability to bring together seemingly disparate ideas, areas, products, to create new solutions
- Leads by example with a strong sense of ownership for all accounts specific processes, demonstrating sound business judgment and business ethics
- Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals
- Team building - ability to promote collaboration and cross-cultural cooperation
- Communicates and influences - ability to convince, influence or persuade others to gain support for own agenda across the organisation
- Customer focused – develop strong customer relationships by listening to and satisfying customer needs