CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facility Manager (FTC) to join the team located in Swindon. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the facilities management scope of services to ensure a consistent and high-level service delivery through developing an excellent relationship (partnership) with the internal client and external suppliers.
• Act as single point of contact and develops positive relationships with the client for all facilities management services issues at the sites within scope
• Respond to problems and concerns; implements policy, rules and regulations
• Manage on site facilities management operation teams in terms of staffing, training, development and performance
• Manage contractual relationships and works with the Client’s Representative to assure excellent service delivery to Client’s location; reviews and monitors performance in line with agreed KPI or SLA
• Support account management team to monitor and modify the services deliverables in accordance to the change of Client’s business needs
• Review and establish procedure playbooks that demonstrate performance is being consistently delivered
• Manage the effective implementation of Health, Safety, Security & Environmental policies and procedures to minimise the risk exposure to the Client
• Review and manage contract documents to ensure consistency and adherence with client master contract and CBRE’s corporate standards (including insurance requirements and price standards)
• Develop and control an annual facility budget, including direct and indirect contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, project costs, rental expenses, energy management expenses and project/capital items
• Ensure superior delivery of all contract deliverables, including measurable value-add, innovation, continuous improvement and ‘dark green’ customer satisfaction feedback
• Maintain close working relations with the Landlord and Engineering Manager regarding any maintenance issues, ensuring a proactive approach is maintained
• Provision of services through third-party contractual relationships for Cleaning, Mail & Print, Security and other relevant activities
• Ensure all statutory compliance requirements are met using CBRE’s HSE & Risk systems and processes
• Demonstrate tangible leadership and relationship management skills both across primary client stakeholders and CBRE Account team
• Ensure compliance in accordance to the CBRE platform and the Client Global Standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Facilities or equivalent through experience
• 5+ years operational experience with emphasis on integrated real estate services
• Background and experience in a manufacturing/GMP environment an advantage
• Demonstrated leadership/management skills to deal with issues ranging from senior level to administrative to maintenance/engineering
• Strong communication, negotiation, analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead Change Management programmes; manage budget
• Excellent MS Office Suite skills
• Demonstrable Health & Safety knowledge and/or experience (IOSH minimum)
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents
• Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues
• Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style
• Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action
• Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems and deliver a variety of options in complex situations
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.