CBRE, a global full-service commercial real estate services & investment firm, is looking for a fully-driven person to work with us, as Facility Engineer for Banking & Financial Services located in South Jakarta, Indonesia.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- To provide and maintain a comprehensive preventive maintenance schedule for all engineering services, includes but not limited to: Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC); Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS); Fire Protection System (FM 200) & HSSD; BMS (Building Management System); Drain Pump System; Fan-Coil Unit; Dehumidifier; Exit/Emergency Light; Sliding Door; and Electrical Switchboards.
- To prepare for Work Method Statement & Risk Analysis for any works that will be proceed, including but not limited to Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM), and Corrective Maintenance (CM).
- To supervise 3rd Party maintenance to keep all equipment running functional and operational in a manner that minimizes disruption to the delivery of business of Nomura company.
- To be available 24/7 and ensure all plant and equipment running to the Nomura standard of operation.
- To provide a regular report, as follows:
- Daily Equipment Inspection Checklist Report;
- Monthly Report, including
- FM Engineering Report;
- HSE Inspection Checklist; and
- 52 Weeks PPM Schedule
- To provide a reactive maintenance to rectify deterioration, defects or damage that prevents the operation and comfortable utility of Nomura Company.
- To operate and manage Nomura Company’s change management system utilizing ServiceNow for any Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) & any incident occured to be reported within Nomura’s procedure.
- To maintain a unified Operational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management system at Nomura Company site, and ensuring compliance with OH&S legislation applicable.
- To develop a procurement plan for all contracts to be established/renewed, to achieve best value, and submitted for approval.
- To manage all aspects of the procurement of Approved Sub-contractors.
- To prepare draft budgets for each budget line with consideration to the operational requirements both for Nomura & internal CBRE.
- To conduct at timely invoice processing for vendors, verify the works through the Service Report & maintain a good relationship with the sub-contractors/3rd party vendor to achieve the best value.
- To liaise with Building Management/Landlord for any building preventive maintenance schedule, any building operations that impact to Nomura operation, and maintain a good relationship with the landlord.
- To conduct general correspondence to Nomura stakeholders for any related inquiries and responded well and in timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
You have full accountability to make decisions independently with a sense of great collaboration across functions and departments. Have in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies, and business practices.