Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 2-Nov-2020
· Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
· Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
· Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
· Facilitate smooth communications between relevant stakeholders-including executive and team leaders.
· Prepare meeting documents and presentation materials answer inquiries and phone calls; arrange and attend meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
· Support office department on administrative work.
· Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
· Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
· Organize the logistics of external visits.Other duties may be assigned