· Assists in asset management where required.
· Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians or vendors, and assists management in resolving problems.
· Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
· Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
· Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
· Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
·Coordinate and manage vendors to make sure services are delivered on time and with excellent quality.
·Conduct monthly KPI review with vendor.
· Collaborates with client BU departments to understand the needs, and make the issues addressed.
· Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
· Assist with process and procedure training.
· Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal customer. ...
· Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods, ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
· Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
· Be responsible for purchase order creation, goods receipt and invoice processing.
· Support country lead in spend data gathering, consolidation, analysis, budget forecasting when required.
· Maintain routine expense/PO report and make sure the cost is controlled within the budget.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES None COMMUNICATION SKILLS Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
Ability to gather, consolidate finance data and do simple analysis.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.