Facility Coordinator/ Administrator
BINH DUONG, DONG NAI, HO CHI MINH , Vietnam
Date published: 29-Apr-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions:
- Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE which supports occupier clients of all sizes, through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services. As our client, you benefit from property solutions that reduce cost and risk, better manage your space and improve productivity.
Purpose of the role:
- Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the daily operation of the management office based on the client site. Key to this role will be to provide a first-class service to tenants, clients, vendors, internal staff and visitors. The Facilities Coordinator will be the first point of contact for client queries, maintain files and financial records and prepare management information relating to the contract.
We Want You To Join Us!
What to expect on the role:
- Manage the general day to day running and administrative duties of all office equipment relating to soft services, which will include copiers, fax machines, franking machine etc.
- Interface with the landlord for provision of services in lease
- Assists in scheduling meetings and conferences
- Manage the internal planting and external-landscaping suppliers.
- Manage all aspects associated with the existing cleaning contractors and their services.
- Waste Management, to include general building refuse, skips and recycling.
- Management of all access control systems that will include visitor passes, employee passes, card reader access and all related contracts etc. Check-in and check-out of employees
- Manage day to day postal duties and be point of contact for any queries
- Manage all work orders created on Service Insight relating to the sites and delegate accordingly ensuring that the SLA is met.
- Assist Facilities Manger to tender/negotiate/contracts with Service Suppliers.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping for facility/admin invoices; code and allocate to responsible Cost Centres, check invoices. Raising PO, payment request in the system and follow up.
- Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets
- Identify quality improvements in processes and procedures and implement were necessary.
- Co-coordinating and supervising preventive maintenance relating to the HAVC / ACMV installation, equipment and other related operating functions, such as housekeeping, landscape maintenance, security cameras, roller shutters, dock levelers, turn-stiles, lifts, etc (if any)
- Receptionist tasks if required
To be eligible for the role:
- Receptionist position: 1-year experience – open for fresh graduated from university or college
- Facility Coordinator: 2-year experience above
- Computer literate, preferably some data entry experience.
- English fluency in verbal and writing
- Considerable experience within a business environment.
- Excellent customer service skills are required as first point of contact for clients.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills- including the Ability to write routine reports and correspondence respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Strong organisational skills
- PC literacy is essential; in presentation, word processing and spreadsheet programs
- A basic knowledge and understanding of facilities management and finance is required
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
- Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh City