Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 8-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety. .
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
- Contracted work includes landscaping, HVAC, lightings, plumbing, and cleaning.
- Performs maintenance of equipment, machinery, building and structures.
- Conduct inspections to ensure proper functioning of facilities, assess & evaluate the physical space requirements of the client and recommends plans to meet needs.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate work and assign tasks.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- NITEC or Higher NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Relevance experience within facilities management
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Complete all required and assigned HSE training at a satisfactory level,
2. Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all HSE-related requirements at all times,
3. Participate in all HSE-related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
4. Report any conditions which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required.