As Multi Skilled technician for a corporate occupier, you are responsible for assisting with the effective, efficient and safe operation of the facility/s to which you are assigned. Working as part of the operationally focused Facilities Management team under direction of more senior staff and supporting local contractors and service providers, you will assist with the execution of day-to-day operations within the relevant facility/s, involving a balance of planned and unplanned activities and tasks.You will possess a developing knowledge of building and facilities systems and processes ranging from technical and building related systems like Work Task Management System for all corrective and planned maintenance work and Building Management System for both critical and non-critical environment.Guided by both direction and close supervision from team management along with a prescribed set of operating procedures, guidelines and delegated authority - you will need to make decisions, set priorities, solve problems and report outcomes to team management.You will work as part of localized service delivery team and your day-to-day reporting line will be up to a local facilities leader.
GENERAL OPERATING GUIDELINES AND DELIVERABLES
Constructively and actively contribute to the delivery of facilities management services such that the managed facility/s are maintained effectively, efficiently and safely – with particular regard to prevailing legislation and regulations, health, safety and environmental requirements, CBRE’s contracted scope of works and customer preferences and requirements;·Continue to proactively build and develop your working knowledge of the managed facilities with a view to increasing your experience and capability toward attainment of greater responsibility and, in-time, more senior roles through structured career progression.·Proactively work with and directly manage vendor and subcontractor engagements such that the value of these engagements is optimised for our client. Ensure vendors fulfil the required scope of work in accordance with their contracted responsibility in a safe, legally compliant, effective and efficient manner. Raise any concerns and or suggestions for improvement to the facilities leadership team as appropriate.·Support and assist with the implementation of suitable work programs and management plans aimed at effectively delivering the planned outcomes and objectives for the facility/s allocated to your care. Maintain work schedules, programs and plans as agreed with the client and your management team.·Respond effectively and appropriately to unplanned events and situations which will occur within or around the managed facilities from time to time. Such events may occur during or outside of normal working hours – in either case have appropriate measures and arrangements in place to support these events as necessary and appropriate.
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
- At least graduate of Mechanical or Electrical technology courses or related.
- With at least 2 years’ experience in Operation, Maintenance and troubleshooting of HVAC, CDA, PVAC & Electrical Equipment.
- Operates, Maintains and commissions all facilities equipment.
- Monitors all facilities equipment operating parameters and concerns.
- Attend and troubleshoots facilities related problems and concerns.
- Knowledgeable in handling Predictive and condition maintenance monitoring.
- Experience in using instruments (i.e.: Ultrasonic Flow meters, Vibration Analyzer, Alignment tools, Air flow meters, multi-testers, Thermography, Cleanroom Particle Counter).
- Attend and assist production and other Department in all kinds of facilities concerns.
- Performs major repair and preventive maintenance on all facilities equipment.
- Regular cleaning of MAU/AHU filters at production and office area.
- Regular cleaning of exhaust fans and blowers & 5S Implementation.
- SCADA monitoring and alarms trending analyzation.