Facilities Technician, Mobile Team
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 18-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Reports to the M&E/ Building Manager with specific responsibilities for the efficient and smooth operation of all plant and equipment.
- Co-ordinate and assisting in the daily operation of the M&E Services, carrying out all planned maintenance schedules and periodic inspection, and up-keep of all plant and equipment.
- To perform weekly checks on the building's fire-protection system - main panel and sub-panels, including trouble shooting on failure of fire-protection system.
- To attend to owner’s complaints.
- To maintain a proper stock control for all electrical/ mechanical accessories and materials purchase.
- To respond and attend to all emergency calls, after office hours and for reinforcement of manpower during major breakdown of plant and equipment.
- To ensure that service contractor conduct the servicing properly and in accordance to the service contract.
- To trouble-shoot on any failure to the building's electrical/ mechanical system.
- To attend to any other job function that may be assigned from time
- NITEC with experience as technician with 3 or more years of experience
- Knowledge with UPS, CRAC
- Familiar with the usage of AutoCAD
- Familiar with maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work with various stakeholders such as the property management team and occupier