Facilities Technician- Mckinley
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 24-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
As Multi Skilled technician for a corporate occupier, you are responsible for assisting with the effective, efficient and safe operation of the facility/s to which you are assigned. Working as part of the operationally focused Facilities Management team under direction of more senior staff and supporting local contractors and service providers, you will assist with the execution of day-to-day operations within the relevant facility/s, involving a balance of planned and unplanned activities and tasks.
You will possess a developing knowledge of building and facilities systems and processes ranging from technical and building related systems like Work Task Management System for all corrective and planned maintenance work and Building Management System for both critical and non-critical environment.
Guided by both direction and close supervision from team management along with a prescribed set of operating procedures, guidelines and delegated authority - you will need to make decisions, set priorities, solve problems and report outcomes to team management.
You will work as part of localized service delivery team and your day-to-day reporting line will be up to a local facilities leader.
GENERAL OPERATING GUIDELINES AND DELIVERABLES
·Constructively and actively contribute to the delivery of facilities management services such that the managed facility/s are maintained effectively, efficiently and safely – with particular regard to prevailing legislation and regulations, health, safety and environmental requirements, CBRE’s contracted scope of works and customer preferences and requirements;
·Continue to proactively build and develop your working knowledge of the managed facilities with a view to increasing your experience and capability toward attainment of greater responsibility and, in-time, more senior roles through structured career progression.
·Proactively work with and directly manage vendor and subcontractor engagements such that the value of these engagements is optimised for our client. Ensure vendors fulfil the required scope of work in accordance with their contracted responsibility in a safe, legally compliant, effective and efficient manner. Raise any concerns and or suggestions for improvement to the facilities leadership team as appropriate.
·Support and assist with the implementation of suitable work programs and management plans aimed at effectively delivering the planned outcomes and objectives for the facility/s allocated to your care. Maintain work schedules, programs and plans as agreed with the client and your management team.
·Respond effectively and appropriately to unplanned events and situations which will occur within or around the managed facilities from time to time. Such events may occur during or outside of normal working hours – in either case have appropriate measures and arrangements in place to support these events as necessary and appropriate.
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
· 3+ years of relevant operational experience in a role or series of linked roles which show a natural ascendancy to this opportunity.
· Posses a strong knowledge and skills in Mechanical and Electrical system specifically HVAC and basic electrical wiring system. Interest and developing knowledge of the architectural, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems that would typically be found within a modern commercial office development (including technology related critical environments).
· In addition to relevant local language (if applicable), requires strong command of English language (both written and oral) – both in terms of legibility and conveyance (i.e. ability to write and speak effectively by making your point with due regard for the intended audience in the shortest possible time).
· Be well organized, motivated, enthusiastic and self-starting – able to learn quickly and operate independently within required framework and/or as directed by supervising team.
· Posses basic knowledge in core computer applications and software, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.