CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Supervisor to join the team located in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will have day to day management of the location to include task and people management, budget control, service delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Manage local client and CBRE budgets and proactively seek savings initiatives
• Ensure Client satisfaction by being responsible for achieving client BSC and driving acceptable service delivery performance
• Strong lines of communication to user population on all BAU activity
• Ensure compliance with legislative, Client and CBRE health, Safety and environmental requirements whilst sharing best practice
• Work with local/central/third party project manager(s) to ensure fully integrated FM/projects delivery
• Maintain a motivated team by management and personal development of all local based staff
• Organise monthly team meetings with supply partners
• Overall operational management within designated site area (Reception, Cleaning, Security, first aid room & Specialist sub-contractors)
• Ability to drive and deliver 1st class service excellence with innovative and compelling ideas
• Development and implementation of customer service strategy for location
• Develop partnering relationships with key client/s in the location
• Manage and motivate team in line with IIP accreditation and guidelines
• Delivery of “One Team” methodology within location
• Establishment of in-depth knowledge of client culture with focus on Real Estate and Site organisation
• Close liaison with central support team to promote a consistent professional image of CBRE image and brand
• Promote and sponsor a culture of continuous improvement and best practice
Support completion of monthly and quarterly reports
• Manage resources both human and technical to maximise quality of services delivered
• A good understanding of VAT legislation
• IT skills are a pre-requisite, and experience of working with different tax software's and to an advanced level in Excel will be required
• A team player with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Solid experience of tax reporting/accounting experience and working with ERPs
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics would be desirable
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.