Dublin , Ireland
Date published: 7-Sep-2020
Purpose of the Job
The Facilities Co-ordinator will be expected to manage him or herself with all aspects of administrative process at a site level with support from an overarching central management team. In general, the responsibilities will be to carry out the efficient running of the Operational and Financial, Quality Health and Safety and Administrative Systems and associated function at site level.
This is a key appointment within the contract structure and will require the individual to be a strong leader, providing leadership, management, and development of a site on a defined contract, ensuring financial, QSHE and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
1. Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
2. Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented at site level.
3. Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE services and subcontractors activities and are regularly reviewed. This will include keeping logbooks related to tasks up to date and compliant
4. Ensure optimum staffing structures operate the specified, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
5. Ensure site is staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
6. Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
7. Development of site financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
8. Complete weekly BU Financial Report and Monthly Site Review reports to a high standard and in a timely manner
9. Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
10. Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
11. Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE.
12. Manage holiday, sickness, maintaining the correct and required staff level within the building
13. Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff
14. Identify needs/assist in arranging training for all team members either on or off site
15. Attend and participate in any relevant training courses
16. Management of Concept (CAFM) System and reporting for site including management and site control of all Helpdesk calls/tickets and the day to day running and tracking of all reactive tasks
17. Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
18. Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
19. Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
20. Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
21. Ensuring the cleaning standards to the building are being met and costs controlled in line with budget in conjunction with cleaning team
22. Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the maintenance team and supply chain partners ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
23. To manage the delivery of site services including Post, Reception, Vending, Stationary and general Office Services
24. Manage the process of meeting room set ups in line with client requirement
25. To manage the reception area including provision of security services, ensuring CBRE presents a great first impression and are the first point of contact for visitors and client colleagues
26. Other associated tasks as directed by line management
Reporting to a CBRE Area Manager or Regional Director.
Accountability to the CBRE functional heads, as appropriate.
Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
Line management responsibility for site team and indirectly for relevant sub-contractors including adherence to relevant QSHE guidance and legislation.
Financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the site.