Provide a seamless customer service experience to stakeholders
Great career development opportunity
Key strategic Government client, Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide a friendly, high level of customer service and be a professional point of contact for members of the public (visitors), tenants and retailers, direct client representative for any queries or concerns.
- Handle incoming calls and attend to tenant and public enquiries, complaints and requirements within the agreed timeframe.
- Raise urgent Work Order requests on behalf of Facilities Managers.
- Work with the Facilities Management team and provide technical and procedural support
- Record all maintenance issues accurately in the PULSE system
- Assisting with office manager duties including but not limited to; maintaining office presentability, stationary management, events management, invoice and expense processing assistance
- Ad hoc administrative support to the property management team and other relevant business units.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum of 1 year’s property and or administration experience.
- Experience in a customer service or call centre role, preferably with exposure to the building services industry
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build professional business relationships
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Tech savvy, strong Microsoft Office knowledge and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.