Single Commercial Asset on a prestigious client account; Charter Hall
Deliver a best in class facilities management service
We want you to be a valued and important member of a dynamic team, working with one of CBRE’s most valued clients Charter Hall.
Charter Hall is one of Australia’s leading fully integrated property groups with a strong focus on sustainability, innovation, wellbeing and the customer experience. This role will see you accountable for the efficient, cost effective operation and maintenance for a Commercial Asset based in Sydney CBD.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the building
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Work as a part of an experienced FM Team and deliver exceptional results for our client.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management with strong focus on sophisticated commercial properties
- Strong technical background with either Mechanical or Electrical trade
- Experience in contractor management in a commercial building environment
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skill
- Ability to multi-task and manage several functions and projects
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.