Central , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 5-Feb-2021
This position will be required to manage Move, Addition and Change projects with independence however in an integrated manner with Projects, Facilities, Workplace and other programmes of works. They will also be responsible to manage report on and oversee contractors operating under supervision of facilities management team at Client’s Hong Kong locations. The jobholder is responsible to ensure compliance with necessary corporate guidelines and processes, statutory and building regulations, environmental and workplace strategies and controls.
• Undertake small projects/Churn work e.g. minor renovations, enhancement projects, replacements or repairs, reconfigurations, painting, carpeting or similar work). The scope of small projects may include budgeting, contract management, safety oversight, quality assurance, scheduling and project close-out, coordinating with Project Management team to obtain approvals and funding.
• To support re-planning of accommodation to support efficient use of client Space and coordinate strategic planning for moves, adds, and/or changes and deliver budgetary forecasting;
• Obtain necessary internal, client and authority approvals;
• Point of contact with client team throughout move planning process;
• Assist in managing furniture inventories;
• Support space occupation/utilization data capture and verification
• Fulfill health, safety and environmental requirements / reporting and ensure site is operating with minimum risk
• Ensure that building condition & operating reviews are conducted and create/execute action plans
• Manage and supervise the Janitorial & Cleaning vendor to keep high hygiene standard
• Process work order in related to facilities and building services support
• Coordinate vendor review meetings to ensure service delivery and met Client’s KPI
• Liaison with Building management and administration requirements
• Document findings, conclusions and communicates recommendations based on data analysis and supply/demand assessment;
• Report to client and service delivery partners upon success factors, work environment and delivery efficiency and effectiveness;
• Assist corporate services budget & forecast cycle
• Conduct and document regular vendor meetings;
• Coordinate activities of sub-contractors, voice/data and occupants;
• Interact and negotiate with contractors, subcontractors, and other service providers;
• Issue PO and handle payment process
• Additional duties as assigned;
• Addition and Alteration works experience, FM Management / Projects
• Tertiary education in Facilities or Property Management, Building Service or related disciplines will be an advantage
• Good team leading skill
• Meticulous, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
• Strong sense of ownership in delivering results,
• Proactive and self-driven.
• Customer service skills.
• Communication and listening skills.
• Computer literacy skills.
• Problem solving/trouble shooting skills.
• Negotiation skills