Oxford , United Kingdom
Date published: 13-Feb-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies. We are a company that prides ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and creating strong partnerships with our clients.
We are currently recruiting a Facilities Manager to deliver total facilities management services across a corporate office building in Oxford.
Reporting to an Account Director, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of FM service is delivered to our client through effective leadership of an on-site team. The Facilities Manager will take ownership for all aspects of operational management including health and safety, environmental, budgetary costs and customer service standards.
· Provide leadership and management for a defined contract and in-house team of staff.
· Ensure business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented.
· Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions, and that both Client and Company health and safety policy and process are effectively implemented.
· Drive a culture of first class customer service across your region, and ensure effective relationships are harnessed with key Client contacts.
· Ensure the region is staffed by fully capable teams, ensuring post holders are competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
· Work with other operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective teamworking, and support to colleagues.
· Previous facilities management experience within a corporate environment.
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and statutory compliance.
· Strong commercial acumen.
· BIFM qualification desirable.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.