Melbourne CBD Based
New Technology Client Account
Provide high-level facilities management expertise
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Plan and manage all aspects of facilities management service delivery
- Directly liaise with and manage external service providers, landlords, contractors, etc. to deliver the contracted services.
- Manage operating expenditure and budgeting, and monthly financial reporting.
- Seek to continuously improve processes and efficiencies of the building services.
- Lead a team of facilities management staff and build a successful and influential team.
- Act as a single point of contact for client property lead and develop positive relationships with the client
- Adhere to HSEQ requirements and compliance deliverables and maintain OHS rules and regulations for the workplace.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in facility management;
- Strong client service relationship skills;
- Budgeting and financial reporting experience;
- Good organization skills to manage several functions and projects to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with all levels of stakeholders;
- Intermediate computer skills including procurement system, facilities management ticketing system and core Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- OH&S Qualification (desirable).
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.