GWS client - global leader in engineering and consultancy
Leadership and development
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Monitor and measure contractors, suppliers, site and client requirements to promote continuous improvement using inspections sheet, WHSE contractor assessments
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget targets
- Report site risks and opportunities whilst providing feedback to Account Director on any services
- Ensure full compliance with CBRE business systems, including Quality Management System, Occupational Health and Safety Systems and Environmental Management System
- Ensure highest level of customer service to client employees and visitors is provided
- Manage the team and responsible for engagement.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience in facilities management role
- Prior experience with team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with workplace or space management is desirable
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and ability to use work order system.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.