Facility management in prestigious financial services portfolio
Manage a sizable team including delegated FM, engineering staff members and onsite sub-contractors across multiple locations in Hong Kong
Managing office improvement project and dynamic move & change request
The purpose of this position is to manage the facilities management for multiple functions of building operations & maintenance for our client's account portfolio covering multiple locations in Hong Kong. Act as a key local FM lead which includes handling dynamic move & change request, small scale office improvement project in addition to oversee enterprise services such as cleaning & janitorial, company fleet & shuttle, secure destruction etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full accountability for FM Service Delivery for Hong Kong office with multiple sites; key contact point of building management & FM sub-contractors; take on ownership for any incident and ensure prompt escalation.
- Manage FM standards and FM delivery through KPIs/SLAs measures.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients; manage communications and reporting with key banking stakeholders.
- Responds to client inquires and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervise & lead local FM team through effective coaching, training and continuous professional development; drive positive changes & review workflow for continue services enhancement.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work.
- Assign work orders from building management system to corresponding FM members and ensure that assignments are completed.
- Vendor performance monitoring - develops relationships with onsite vendor leaders / workforce to collaborate on inspections, site audits, key controls, performance indicators and customer satisfaction. Report incidents of risk or regulatory compliance concerns and escalate as needed.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and annual reporting.
Lead and manages moves, adds and change activities.
- Ensure small scale FM projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Convey client requirement to FM scope; partnering with Souring, Transaction and Project teams to derive successful day to day operations.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labour for FM initiatives.
Ensures all contractual measures are met; manages the execution of the agreed scope of work and recommends process improvements. Measures for best practices and collaborates with colleagues and partners to provide best in class services.
- Financial accountability & financial control – contribute to the budgetary preparation cycle, effective cost management, and monthly budget & forecast review.
- Oversee Purchase Order issuance, invoice processing and accuracy of cost allocation.
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in accordance with the CBRE Environmental Health & Safety policy
- Support all Environmental & Energy Management requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Degree or qualifications at further education level preferable
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in business and FM management with a proven track record in business growth and development for a large and complex client
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management and with dealing with suppliers/contractors
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Cantonese. Mandarin preferable.