Stockport , United Kingdom
Date published: 28-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager to join the team located in Manchester. Reporting to the UK Operations Lead, you will assist with the delivery of facilities management services on our client site either directly or via vendors. You will be responsibility for executing facilities management and HSE operational plans for the site as well has managing 2 direct reports.
Knowledge, skills and qualifiction needed:
- To implement the facilities strategy working with the Client Senior Service Delivery Manager, CBRE Regional Operations Manager that creates an environment where employees can contribute to their highest potential, delivering innovative contributions to the business in safe, efficient and most effective way.
- Management of key stakeholder relationships, and as part of this act on behalf of the client organisation as required.
- Responsible for the delivery of CBRE services to the agreed budget as part of the GMP contract
- Manage the Facilities Management contract at a site level and oversee all the required services are being delivered to specification (security, engineering maintenance, cleaning, catering heating, lighting and Real Estate).
- Ensure best practise, competitive pricing, development of strategic supplier relationships and proactive delivery.
- Ensure that all relevant legal and statutory requirements are met
- Works in demanding environments, managing change, multiple projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Support the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including ownership of assigned operational tracker activities, support with fee earning “additional works” and projects, performance managements against KPIs; HSSE; training and development and succession planning.
- Ensure that third party suppliers provide detailed monthly reports including financial reporting if required; HSE; personnel and operational issues.
- Ensure that all PPMs and inspections are carried out and that activities meet the needs of the client.
- Provide leadership for all direct reports including training, development and performance.
- Work with third party suppliers and direct reports to identify, investigate and implement opportunities to achieve efficiencies and improve customer service across all service lines.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationship with the client, interacting with key client stakeholders and end users at all levels.
- Ensure the site is managed in accordance with all relevant HSE legislation and support Client HSE policy and standards for the site.
- Drive the site sustainability and wellbeing programme
- Act as the escalation point for any site related incidents
- Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement and innovation.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise demands across multiple service lines
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret what good service looks like and how it should be delivered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Budget Management / Numeric skills
- Team player / management skills
- Ability to cultivate a team environment with performance and customer service as a core behaviour.
- Demonstrates integrity - acts consistent with what he/she says and believes in line with ethical standards
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification
- Experience of managing a diverse team across a number of functions
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.