Career progression opportunity
Collaborative working cultures
Provide high-level facilities management expertise
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management.
- Manage operating expenditure and budgeting, and monthly or quarterly financial reporting.
- Maintain consistently high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement.
- Lead a team of facilities management staff and build a successful and influential team.
- Seek to continuously improve processes and efficiencies of the building services.
- Adhere to HSEQ requirements and compliance deliverables and maintain OHS rules and regulations for the workplace.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an associated facility management/operations role with a track record in managing light industrial portfolios;
- Excellent Client Service relationship skills;
- Logical and analytical thought processes and good problem-solving skills;
- Good organization skills to manage several functions and projects to meet strict deadlines;
- Understanding of financial terms and principles. Experience in financial reporting;
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft Suites;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with all levels of stakeholders.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.