Vietnam , Vietnam
Date published: 29-Apr-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions:
- Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE which supports occupier clients of all sizes, through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services. As our client, you benefit from property solutions that reduce cost and risk, better manage your space and improve productivity.
Purpose of the role:
- This role is responsible for all strategic and tactical aspects of the FM and Critical Environment operations including, but not limited to, FM, electrical, mechanical, monitoring, control systems & Asset Management operations.
We Want You To Join Us!
What to expect on the role:
- Landlord Management / coordination
- Emergency point of contact.
- General services and maintenance
- Building security & safety
- Lease matters
- General facilities and upkeep
- Office cleaning, pantry equipment, pest control and upkeep
- Plan and manage the Preventive maintenance schedule
- Coordinate with vendor(s) for adhoc works
- Communicate schedule on carpet cleaning
- Plan and management waste removal/disposal
- Plan and coordinate data room specialist cleaning
- Management of Office Tea Lady services
- Space & Move Management
- Workplace Safety management
- Conduct premises inspections
- Schedule rectifications and improvements where required
- Management of hazardous substances
- Indoor air quality checks
- Fixed Asset management & external storage
- General Insurance management
- FM & DCM Reporting
- Reception management
- Room booking system management
- Procurement of office sundries & pantry supplies
- Management of Office Tea Lady
- Manage mail services, courier services, international courier services,
- Manage print services
- Manage company car, vehicle maintenance & security, mileage monitoring, vehicle insurance and driver service
- Provide helpdesk support services locally - Building's overtime aircond, assignment of cards, updating guidelines of overtime aircond
- Supervise & manage Facilities Management personnel
- Equipment breakdowns and repairs
- Preventive Maintenance
- Lifecycle Maintenance
- Incident reporting & escalations
- Local point of contact 24/7
- Change Management
- Review of works documents
- Energy management and monitoring
- Manage facilities and engineering drawings
- Coordinate office restack with project team
- Manage and coordinate minor churns
- Conduct Handover and inspections and rectifications
- Manage Building Access Card (issuance, issues, retrieval)
- Owner of emergency access card to access to all the rooms
- Reconciliation of temporary cards
- Liaise with service provider for repair and maintenance
- Regular testing of security system
- Coordinate Fire evacuation drills & fire warden training
- Liaise with landlord on security updates/issues/requirements
- Contract management including sourcing, renewals.
- Regular update on BIA/BCP on CRES items
- Procure non-IT equipment and consumables for the office according to policies and guidelines via systems with appropriate approvals.
- Record retention administrator
- Budget and expense tracking
- Manage office signage
- Procurement and Outsourcing management matters
- General invoicing and payments - Verification of invoices
- Confidential document destruction
To be eligible for the role:
- 5 - 8 years of relevant operational experience in a role or series of linked roles which show a natural ascendancy to this opportunity.
- Must be well verse in English communication
- A relevant Facilities Management or Facilities Management related (i.e. engineering, building services or customer service) qualification or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong financial acumen in terms of calculating/estimating cost, developing a complex site budget, managing costs against a budget and managing monthly accounting cycle from procurement to payment.
- Reporting directly to this position are all members of the FM and Critical Environment Operations teams.
- Responsible for all sub-contractors utilised on the contract.
- Financial responsibility for the full P&L, budgetary forecasting and financial management for the sites you are responsible for.
- Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh City