Bayan Lepas , Malaysia
Date published: 7-Apr-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- This role is responsible for all strategic and tactical aspects of the FM and Critical Environment operations including, but not limited to, FM, electrical, mechanical, monitoring, control systems & Asset Management operations.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment, recognition/reward and appraisal systems.
- Deliver effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
- Be overall responsible for the day-to-day management of the Critical Environment Operations team within the specified sites.
- Be the point of contact during significant events or multi-discipline technical escalations occurring within the specified sites.
- Ensure post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place, monitoring staff retention rates and ensuring staff training & development plans are produced and implemented.
- Ensure all absence is fully covered by suitably trained and experienced staff to ensure full 24/7 coverage.
- Ensure appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensure a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationship is maintained with key client contacts. Ensuring contractually agreed SLA’s and KPI’s within the Scope of Works (SOW) are met and necessary record retention demonstrating adherence.
- Plan and schedule all maintenance subcontractors works and repairs. Ensure all accounts and documentation associated with these subcontractors is current and up to date on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all subcontractors deliver quality and competent service and that all contractual obligations are met.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant operational experience in Building Management or Facilities Management.
- A relevant Facilities Management or Facilities Management related (i.e. engineering, building services, manufacturing, or industrial) qualification or equivalent practical experience.
- Reporting directly to this position are all members of the FM and Critical Environment Operations teams.
- Responsible for all sub-contractors utilised on the contract.
- Financial responsibility for the full P&L, budgetary forecasting and financial management for the sites you are responsible for.
- Detailed understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in an environment, including Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Fuel Systems, Switchgear, UPS systems, Battery banks, ATS/STS units, PDU/PMM units, Air handling units, chilled water systems, Fire Alarm systems, and Fire Suppression systems (pre-action sprinklers).
* Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an open career discussion for any upcoming active hiring.