Mixed Portfolio of Assets
Ensure optimal tenant satisfaction
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the building
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Work as a part of an experienced FM Team and deliver exceptional results for our client.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Possesses a minimum of 3 years’ experience within facilities management field with a focus on Commercial assets, and exposure to multiple asset portfolios.
- Strong technical or engineering background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong customer focus with a commitment to client satisfaction
- An ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.