CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager to join the team located in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership, management, and development of a defined contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
• Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded
• Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, delivering increased turnover and profitability
• Ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender
• EnsurE business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE & sub contractors’ activities, and are regularly reviewed
• Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence; ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery
• Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place
• Work with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues
• Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded
• Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met
• Ensure a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts
• Promote and maintaining the core Values of CBRE RISE values
• Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward
• Deliver effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate
• Support the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts
• Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning ensuring basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and can reach their full future potential
• Basic education is essential, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations
• Good computer skills are a necessity with ability to demonstrate a good use of excel, word and outlook
• Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service
• Calm manner with ability to work under pressure
• Organisational and planning skills; manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team with minimal supervision
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.