The purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a university campus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In charge of the daily operation and management of a newly developed private university campus.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages building repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, security service, landscaping and janitorial work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Coordinates school event and support venue set up activities.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Comply with company HS&E requirement.
- Responsible for vendor management
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Attends client meetings on regular basis.
- Responsible for procurement, invoicing payment.
- Responsible for P&L and budgeting.
Qualification and Requirement
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Housing / Facilities Management or related disciplines
- At least 8years’ relevant experience with at least 2 years at managerial level
- Conversant with BMO, DMC and related ordinances
- Member of RPHM, MCIH, MHKIH or MRICS is preferable
- Strong leadership, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet. Ability to use work order system.