CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager to join the team located in Addlestone. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility of the account delivery of the hard and soft services across EMEA and will also be responsible for the management of the FMRs that are located across the region.
• Manage local client and CBRE budgets and report any out-of-line situations
• Control and manage service charge accounts where appropriate, providing monthly report data to Account Manager (EMEA Lead)
• Ensure Client satisfaction by being responsible for achieving client SLR and driving acceptable service delivery performance
• Strong lines of communication to user population on all BAU activity
• Ensure compliance with legislative, Client and CBRE health, Safety and environmental requirements
• Work with local/central/third party project manager(s) to ensure fully integrated FM/projects delivery
• Maintain a motivated team by management and personal development of all local based staff
• Organise, own and lead of monthly team meetings / Supplier Meetings and Operational Update Meetings
• Performance Management
• Provision of strong upward and downward communications within the team
• Overall operational management within designated site area including Reception, Post room, Cleaning, Security & Specialist Sub Contractors
• Ability to drive and deliver 1st Class service excellence with innovative and compelling ideas
• Development and implementation of Customer Service strategy for locations
• Develop partnering relationships with key client/s in the location
• Manage and motivate team in line with IIP accreditation and guidelines
• Delivery of “One Team” methodology within location whilst establishing in-depth knowledge of client culture
• Close liaison with Central support team to promote a consistent professional image of CBRE image and brand
• Promote and sponsor a culture of continuous improvement and best practice
• Support Completion of client monthly report for overall performance reporting
• Manage resources both human and technical to maximise quality of services delivered
• Act as coverage as required for UK FMR roles where needed as well as covering for EMEA Lead role as and when required
• Member of BIFM or another FM professional body
• Ideally educated to Degree level
• People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
• PC Literate – Word, Excel, and Ideally with Lotus Notes experience
• Strong communication skills
• Commercial and financial awareness
• Technical Background and experience in Hard Services Management
• Soft Services Management
• Experience in dealing with small projects
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.