Facilities Manager (Tech MNC)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 20-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We have an opportunity for a Facilities Manager with extensive experience in facilities management to join our Global Workplace Solutions division. This role will oversee and manage all services and functions relating to facilities management for a large corporate client site and ensure their successful delivery and client satisfaction. In this hands on role and working closely with the operational team some of your responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for the site operation, cost management, service delivery and front facing services at the client facilities
- People related management, coaching and development of allocated team of direct and indirect reports within the site and country hierarchy (total team size of ~14 FTE staff - TBC)
- Providing personal leadership and effective management of a wide range of activities for the full range of facilities services found within the premises including, but not limited to, engineering, hard and soft services
- Ensuring improvements are achieved and maintained and a proper balance is achieved between responding to client requests and maintaining GWS high standards and cost effectiveness
- Leading site financial forecasting requirements. Drives compliant financial practices to ensure on time and compliant billing
- Managing a budget and own analysis of variations and action planning.
- Driving enhancements to recurring spend actual (Labor/Sub/Materials, Optimize Self Perform utilization, Control Variable spend)
- Driving initiatives to achieve/exceed budget expectations at the site.
- Ensuring contingency plans are in place for emergencies. These include approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans etc
- Conducting incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis, Site Stand Downs and drive consequence Management for all incidents
- Inspiring and behaving with unquestioned integrity and in accordance with CBRE’s Ethics Policy
- Managing Life Cycle Assessment and Capital Planning Process.
- Driving Operational control through Metrics/KPI Management.
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation comparative against Area, Geo and Peer groups
- Driving Supplier compliance and control
- Developing multi-year spend profile for all commodities. Optimizes timing of order placement to ensure cost advantage
- Rigorously management and assessment of supplier KPI’s
- Working with Account Leadership team to identify and support Cost Saving initiatives, Capital Planning replacement projects and programs
- Identifying scope expansion opportunities through collaboration with area and account leadership
- Ensures a cost effective maintenance program for all buildings, plant, systems and equipment is in place
- Takes affirmative action to manage and deliver planned financial outcomes with regards to Country and Site P&L performance, operating expense budget/s and other financial / commercial plans
We are looking for a candidate with experience working in a similar position within a performance contract environment in addition to superior commitment to client satisfaction and customer service focus. To be successful in this position you will have;
- Superior stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to mentor a team
- Experience in both hard and soft facilities management services
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience preparing analysing and monitoring budgets and detailed financial reporting
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- High tenacity with the ability to work in a highly demanding and changing environment
- Tertiary qualification in a property related degree
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.