• Join a sophisticated and professional banking firm in Sydney
• A high level of skill and technical knowledge with a strong FM background required
• Fixed term 12-month contract
The purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance functions.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Assist Account Operations Director in the management of a team of Service Delivery to ensure contract, KPI and expected service delivery requirements as met as per the Contract
• Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance
• Manages maintenance & operation of tenancy floors within all the client’s premises
• Conducts financial/business analysis including preparation of reports and regional reports and updates
• Ensure any works completed by contractors is checked and verified before communicating back to the client; any delays should be proactively managed and communicated
• Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labour for projects.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• Prior experience in Facilities Management capacity ideally within a banking environment
• Polished and professional communication and influencing skills, in writing and in person
• Technical &/or Engineering Knowledge
• Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
• Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis
• Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.