Facilities Manager (M&E/Commercial/CBD)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountability for the site operation, cost management, service delivery and front facing services at the client facilities.
- Providing personal leadership and effective management of a wide range of activities for hard and soft services.
- Ensuring improvements are achieved and maintained and a proper balance is achieved between responding to client requests and maintaining GWS high standards and cost effectiveness.
- Leading site financial forecasting requirements. Drives compliant financial practices to ensure on time and compliant billing.
- Managing a budget and own analysis of variations and action planning.
- Driving enhancements to recurring spend actual (Labor/Sub/Materials, Optimize Self Perform utilization, Control Variable spend).
- Driving initiatives to achieve/exceed budget expectations at the site.
- Maintaining the work environment, practices and training to avoid accidents and hazards and contributes to a safe and healthy work environment.
- Ensuring contingency plans are in place for emergencies. These include approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans etc.
- Conducting incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis, Site Stand Downs and drive consequence Management for all incidents.
- Inspiring and behaving with unquestioned integrity and in accordance with CBRE Ethics Policy.
- Managing Life Cycle Assessment and Capital Planning Process.
- Driving Operational control through Metrics/KPI Management.
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation comparative against Area, Geo and Peer groups.
- Delivering services based on contract scope of work with full understanding of the scope variances by site (e.g. client provided, 3rd party, self perform, LL, etc.).
- Delivering applicable contract deliverables in accordance with prescribed frequencies.
- Driving Supplier compliance and control.
- Developing multi-year spend profile for all commodities. Optimizes timing of order placement to ensure cost advantage.
- Rigorously managing and assessing of supplier KPI’s.
- Conducting goal setting activities and performance reviews .
- Managing personnel, including recruiting, talent development, succession planning, training, rewarding and taking disciplinary actions.
- Working with Area Leader and Account team to identify and support Capital Planning replacement projects.
- Identifying scope expansion opportunities through collaboration with area and account leadership.