• Based in Auckland
• Lead and mentor a team of FMs & FCs
• Work within a Blue-Chip Global Brand
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Lead, motivate and develop a team of Facilities Managers and Coordinators in the delivery of best practice FM services to the clients operational portfolio in New Zealand
• Development and delivery of asset and planned preventative maintenance strategies
• Financial responsibility for the overall FM portfolio including detailed reporting, ensuring services are delivered within agreed budgets and the clients corporate property strategy is executed
• Plan, implement, coordinate and manage all FM services including maintenance of the plant and equipment while ensuring all facilities meet Compliance & HSE standards
• Establish disaster recovery plans, and champion sustainability initiatives
• Collaborate closely with the Workplace Experience Lead to ensure a ‘one team’ approach is fostered at all times
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• Proven ability to drive a team to success with your strong leadership and communication skills; in a transparent and collaborative manner
•Demonstrated experience in management of both hard and soft FM services as well as a good working knowledge of the Workplace Health & Safety Act 2015;
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action
• Strong understanding of financials, specifically project financial management and occupancy budgets;
• Prior operations management experience within a Corporate environment including team management, contractor management, work scheduling, and performance reviews
• Demonstrates organisational abilities by effectively managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines and setting priorities
• Logical and analytical thought processes and good problem solving skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.