Work across a portfolio of Industrial assets on a prestigious client account
Deliver a best in class facilities management service
Based in Western suburbs, Sydney
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Oversee building operations and deliver efficient and cost-effective management of an Industrial assets portfolio
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management.
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client.
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting.
- Risk management compliance and sustainability initiatives
- Work as a part of an experienced Facilities Management Team and deliver exceptional results.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience within Facilities Management with a strong focus on managing industrial sites, logistic and Warehousing assets
- Strong technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical services
- Understanding of relevant property operations and building services legislation including essential services
- Contractor management experience in commercial and industrial building environments
- Customer focused, high energy, with the ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding customer service and service delivery skills
- A self starter with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.