Industrial Portfolio on a Key Client Account
Ensure optimal tenant satisfaction
Based in Melbourne
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the Industrial assets
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Work as a part of an experienced Facilities Management Team and deliver exceptional results.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Facilities Management experience with a strong focus on Industrial assets
- Experience within compliance, sustainability and strong knowledge of Fire and Mechanical Services
- Contractor management experience in commercial or industrial building environments.
- A strong customer focus with a commitment to client satisfaction
- Proven capabilities in managing Capex and operating expenditure budgets
- Effectively managing several functions and project simultaneously
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.