National Client Portfolio
Provide high level facilities management expertise
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Ensure optimal tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost effective operation and maintenance of all services across the portfolio
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Manage the co-ordination of contractors around plant reliability, sustainability and preservation of property assets
- Responsibility for the safety of all services and systems, essential services, building structure and risk management
- Ensure efficient budgeting and financial reporting for the allocated assets
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in industrial facilities management and building maintenance environment with good technical knowledge
- Customer focused with strong communication and demonstrated people management experience
- Understanding of relevant property operations and building services legislation including essential services
- Well organised and able to work autonomously across several sites
- A car is a requirement for this position.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.