CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager (FTC) to join the team located in Cambridge.
• Coordination of all on-shift support staff & services provided [Sodexo, Avantor, CBRE]
• Act as the main point-of-contact and escalation route for support services and scientific issues relating to sample logistics, facility operation and laboratory support services
• Lead coordination with AMB Building services team [Management, security, maintenance, stores, other users e.g. in vivo team] to raise/resolve issues
• Accountable for successful receipt, processing, tracking & return of MedDX boxes allocated to the CBCTC by the UK Network, ensuring procedures are being followed for sample handling and processing
• Ensure the safety of staff is at the forefront of the operation; all SHE incidents are reported with remedial actions addressed
• Consumable management; accountable for receipt, process and storage of key consumables. Highlighting when on-site stock levels require replenishment
• Lead communications with Deloitte to manage logistics (sample deliveries) to and from the CBCTC and to other regional testing laboratories
• Meet daily with the science leads to give updates and ensure any key issues/concerns are being addressed
• Introduce new processes or continuous improvement initiatives to improve efficiency of the operation, ensuring safety is maintained
• Correctly prioritise any unplanned actions/tasks, providing flexibility to respond as required
• Ensure all staff have left the CBCTC at the end of the evening shift. If out-of-hours working is required; ensure the procedure is followed and there is no lone working; this could mean staying later with the lead scientist
• Attendance at weekly site operation meetings
• Lead coordination with Mace security for carparking and access to main AZ project site
• Experience of working in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector would be an advantage
• Good understanding of the business
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly organized
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.