CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager (FTC) to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of cost-effective, compliant and customer focused facilities management for the client portfolio whilst ensuring a consistent and high-level service delivery through developing an excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
• Act as the point of contact and develops positive relationships with the client for all facilities management services issues in the locations, including Security, Cleaning, Engineering and Mail / Print
• Ensure compliance with client access control and vetting policies
• Respond to problems and concerns; implements policies, processes, rules and regulations
• Manage on site facilities management operation teams in terms of staffing, training, development and performance
• Ensure all site files are up to date and current, key actions escalated for satisfactory resolution
• Manage contractual relationships and works with the Client’s Representative to assure excellent service delivery; reviews and monitors performance in line with agreed KPI and SLA
• Support account management team to monitor and modify the service deliverables in accordance to the change of Client’s business needs
• Manage the effective implementation of Quality, Health, Safety, Security & Environmental policies and procedures to minimise the risk exposure to the Client
• Manage small moves across the office and maintain the space allocation software for accurate reporting and recharging
• Develop and control an annual facility budget, including direct and indirect contract service expenses and preventative maintenance costs
• Ensure superior delivery of all contract deliverables, including measurable value-add, innovation, continuous improvement and ‘dark green’ customer satisfaction feedback.
• Ensure all statutory compliance requirements are met using CBRE’s HSE & Risk System and in accordance to the CBRE platform
• Demonstrate tangible leadership and relationship management skills both across primary client stakeholders and CBRE Account team
• Bachelor’s degree in Facilities, Real Estate Management or Hospitality, or equivalent through experience
• Multiple years operational experience with emphasis on integrated real estate services and management of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
• Qualified in engineering (HNC or equivalent) and/or facilities management (IFMA, IWFM (BIFM) or equivalent)
• Demonstrated leadership/management skills to deal with issues ranging from senior level to administrative to maintenance/engineering
• Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and analytical skills
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Significant strengths in supplier management and the promotion of one team service delivery
• Excellent written and spoken English is a critical requirement of this position
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead Change Management programmes
• Ability to manage multi-million Pound budgets
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.