Opportunity to work on our key technology client account for the world’s leading Data Centre FM Services provider.
The role of Facilities Manager will manage, motivate and develop the on-site Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team in a business critical 24/7/365 operating environment.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Responsible for delivery of all FM & Technical Operations SLA’s in accordance with KPI & Output measurements.
• Customer Relationship Management and interface with key client stakeholders and end users.
• Provide supervision and undertake monthly self-assessments and routine inspections of maintenance activities.
• Responsible for contract management of all 3rd party suppliers
• Provide leadership, and contractual commitments are met and exceeded
• Ensure the provision of health and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented
• Has primary responsibility for ensuring maintenance/ repairs of site-critical facility infrastructure of the Data Centre are planned and executed to the best interest of the business
• Acts as a mentor for more junior employees and assists in their career development.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Data Centre or critical environment experience would be highly advantageous.
• Understanding of FM/Building/M&E Services, preferably in Data Centres
• Electrical License / Qualifications.
• Sound knowledge in Building Management Systems (BMS) and familiarity with all classic Windows applications.
• Must live within 60 minutes of central Melbourne for after hours emergency call-outs.
• Driving license and own vehicle required.
• Self starter and self motivated.Able to demonstrate Management skills and able to work individually and as part of a team.
• Sound knowledge of QHSE.
• Good commercial and business controls awareness.
• Strong Customer Relationship skills.
• Good knowledge of SLA's / KPI's and measurement procedures.
• Experience of managing multiple sites and services.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Experience in project management and delivery in occupied buildings is desired by not essential
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting demands
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.