Facilities Manager, Data Center Solutions (Assistant Manager / Manager)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Data Centre Solutions (DCS) is the leading provider of full-spectrum life cycle services to data centre owners, occupiers, and investors, including consulting services, advisory and transaction services, project management, and integrated data centre operation
To manage, motivate and develop the on-site Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team in a business critical 24/7/365 operating environment, providing the 2 service lines to the client of CE and FM. To manage and develop a professional relationship with the client locally to create a positive customer experience. To deliver a performance level which achieves and beats the KPI’s and SLA’s set down in the contract with the client. To Lead, motivate and develop the CBRE team on the site and to ensure that the culture and standards on the site are consistent with the culture and standards established by CBRE on the other sites etc. To audit and monitor the on-site operations teams efficiency and to develop efficiencies and innovations that benefit the client and CBRE.
- Supervise and manage property and engineering staff, including oversight of priorities, shift staffing, recruiting, training, succession planning, and personnel development. Ensures that staff are properly trained and qualified for their assigned facilities and associated work in a critical environment, including full implementation and strict adherence to the CBRE FM Critical Environment Playbook.
- Responsible for oversight of the overall operation, maintenance, and modification of all critical environment building systems including: mechanical (including HVAC, computer room air conditioners, chillers, and plumbing) electrical (including UPS, DC battery systems, PDU, generators, transfer switches, and switchgear), cabling (including data and voice, broad band), fire detection and suppression, life safety, lighting, temperature control systems, building management systems, and digital systems (including fire alarm, duress, card access, CCTV). Also has strong skills and experience in raised floor critical operating environments and associated procedures and best practices.
- Perform property management functions including development of facility R&M budgets, contract oversight and management (e.g., critical vendors and service providers, janitorial, landscaping), client interface and satisfaction, and overall facility performance.
- Identify safety hazards within the building and incorporate the remediation of such hazards to ensure that the building’s staff and occupants work in a safe environment. Implement, administer, and manage the safety training program.
- Ensure that compliance of all regulatory laws and guidelines are met as they relate to the operation of the building’s infrastructure. Responsible for alerting management of building discrepancies.
- Oversight for the development of an annual maintenance plans and capital plans which would include planning for infra-structure upgrades, equipment replacements and building modifications to ensure the building’s future capabilities are maintained.
- Responsible for overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building either as representatives of the building itself or tenants operating within the buildings. Includes implementation of advance training and notification to all contractors so that they are informed and knowledgeable with respects to the building’s critical functions and the work they are to perform.
- Maintain effective communication with all external and internal customers, including Clients, Property and Project management, and Engineering staff.
- Ensure that the CWP is a well-understood process among the building staff, engineers, tenants and contractors who perform work on the building’s critical infrastructure.
- Limited travel is required in this position.
- Performs additional job duties as requested.
- Minimum experience of 5 years at Clients request.
- May be required to conduct financial analysis
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, not required but preferred.