Facilities Manager (6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Wellington , New Zealand
Date published: 14-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key GWS client account, based on site in Wellington
Large portfolio working as a part of a great team and multiple key sites
6 month fixed term contract with possibility of extending to 9 months
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Act as a single point of contact for all facilities management services and develop positive relationships with the client
- Directly liaise with and manage external service providers, landlords, contractors, etc. to deliver the contracted services
- Seek to continuously improve processes and efficiencies of the building services and are in line with client expectations
- Adhere to HSEQ requirements and compliance deliverables and maintain OHS rules and regulations for the workplace
- Financial responsibility for the full P&L, budgetary forecasting and financial management for the sites you are responsible for and other projects
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in facility management with sound technical knowledge in managing fit-outs, refurbishments and maintenance
- Good working knowledge of mechanical/hydraulic and essential services
- Strong client service relationship skills
- Budgeting and financial reporting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to travel, drivers license required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.