CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational management and delivery of all facilities, together with management services, delivered within a large and significant area of responsibility including overseeing and managing customer interfaces whilst ensuring a high profile and positive image for the CBRE business.
• To lead the Operational Team in the consistent delivery of operational FM solutions across a business unit or a large and complex area
• Drive implementation of best practices across contracts by establishing performance metrics that promote excellence and best practices
• Interrogate performance metrics for existing contract
• Resolve significant contractual issues on existing contracts, acting to identify and mitigate actual and/or potential problems
• Work with bid teams to support the operational strategy of our bids
• Act as a role model for people management processes ensuring they are followed to clarify objectives, actively manage performance and develop skills
• Work with Commercial and Financial Directors to ensure that bids and contracts balance maximising profit with minimising risk
• To manage excellent relationships with clients, our suppliers and other partners
• Work with the safety team to champion compliance with all statutory, IMS, security and relevant company and client policies generating a true health and safety culture
• To lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner
• To set objectives for direct reports and renew bi-monthly
• Ensure same approach and mechanisms for all staff within area of responsibility
• To ensure direct reports understand business strategy and customer requirements, operational and financial performance of the Company
• Lead the development of business wide initiatives including contract renewal strategy, contract management plan and customer improvement plan
• To lead excellent communications with and motivation for all staff
• Possesses deep knowledge of one complex functional or business area
• Significant track record of success in managing a business contract, Business Unit or region and/or providing support to a professional function
• Aware of the trends in the market-place and seeks to deepen knowledge of industry issues and drivers
• Likely to have in excess of 5 years managerial and/or technical experience. Member of a Professional Body progressing to Chartered Status plus a minimum Intermediate Level qualification
• Significant Facilities Management experience within a business-critical client environment
• Experience within the Banking sector (Desirable)
• Strong commercial and operational awareness
• Degree level education (or equivalent)
• Full UK Driving Licence
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.