Facilities Engineering Manager - LifeScience
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including HVAC, HV/LV, process, hazardous wastes, cleaning, pest control, catering, technology and mechanical utility equipment.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of in-house staffs and external partners including cleaning, maintenance and grounds.
- Experience in managing utilities including maintenance, control and troubleshooting that support manufacturing, critical environment and clean-room.
- Ensuring parameters are within range for manufacturing, critical environment and clean-room
- Managing and plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, Capex, including cost estimates
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facility expansion.
- Drafting professional reports and making written recommendations
- Competencies in customer/Client Focus, communication Proficiency, problem Solving/Analysis.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with authorities
- Minimum of 5 years of related FM experience.
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Facilities management experience in industrial sites with critical facilities or clean room facilities preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong experience and knowledge in handling HSE issues
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.