Tai Po , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 16-Dec-2019
• Proposal drafting, data verification, vendor and construction plan management, finish summary and report
• Conduct the operation for office HVAC system/lighting system
• Responsible for daily corrective maintenance & repair, and managing 3rd party vendor to provide maintenance (such like furniture, carpet, ceiling, etc)
• Conduct maintenance technical/cost comparison to define the best solution for client
• Manage the help request & work order process
• Provide weekly facility maintenance report to client with analysis
• Draft the 52 weeks PPM SOP/SOW in both hard & soft service, review the PPM item with OM and ensure the PM plan conducted accordingly
• Onsite EHS regular inspection and ensure FM operated complies with EHS policy
• Spare part inventory management
• Responsible for lead & track all internal process within CBRE to achieve the task completion successful.
• Play as 1st contact with BMO for building property management
• Coach & manage Receptionist and cleaner
• Play as handyman role work for daily maintenance
• Diploma degree or above, Engineering, HVAC, Automation major is preferred.
• ELEC certification is needed
• 4 years’ experience in facility maintenance and 1 year in a leader role
• Office building FM management and budget management experience is preferred
• Proven hand-on skills in office building maintenance.
• Reading skills in English and skilled in MS Office software