CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate
management. We are recruiting a Facilities & Energy Manager to join the team located in our client’s office in
• To supervise the BAU (Business As Usual) team consisting of 1-day electrician & 3 Fabric Technicians.
• To undertake Competence Assessments in line with the site training matrix for the BAU team in conjunction with the TSM (Technical Services Manager) recommendations.
• To assist in the dynamic update and maintenance of the BAU registers. Ensuring document development and liaising with the BAU client regarding closing out or mitigating risk.
• To be the TSM assistant and be involved as a representative of the TSM in the planning of all BAU work and primary point of contact for the NG workplace experience team. To assist in the development of continuous improvement within the processes and delivery of planned works to the clients change management team.
• Assist the TSM in the development and review of the BAU Standard Operating Procedures in conjunction with the TSM.
• Assist in the collection, correlation and reporting of Energy data, reporting to the National Grid Workplace Experience team as necessary.
• Ensure all utilisation, capacity and energy figures are accurately recorded and reported on a continuous basis.
• To assist the TSM in the undertaking and evaluation of all risk assessments and RAMS reviews, facilitating final permit authorisations.
• Assist in the evolvement of the Contractor’s documents.
• Assist in the scenario planning and emergency simulation testing in line with the CBRE and Contractors BCP plans.
• To deputise as part of the succession plan for the TSM when appropriate.
• To promote environmental best practice and in line with the CBRE responsibility drive for excellence in gaining formal accreditation.
• To develop and maintain iAuditor templates for use across the sites.
• Available to supervise all maintenance and operations activities within BAU remit
• Proactive involvement in the on-going technical evaluation of all plant and equipment, suggestion improvements, innovation where appropriate.
• Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
• To be involved in the continuous monitoring of statutory compliance across the site.
• Assist with H&S documentation ensuring CBRE Logbooks are up to date and all sections are being signed off by Engineers.
• Assist with documentation ensuring all statutory compliance documents are uploaded onto the shared drive.
• P&L responsibility for BAU & Energy Extra works.
• Check all toolbox talks are uploaded each month as per H&S documentation and send out to all team members.
• Have a level of authority on epermits to assist with administration and supervision of these software tools
• To own the PPM/Reactive works for BAU from initial work order through to completion including web quote/Gleeds requirements submitted.
• To manage the due to breach work orders and make sure they are completed in a timely manner.
• Be main point of contact for any Energy related works and submit energy saving innovations and updated tracker at regular energy meetings.
• To be the main BAU contact for the Workplace Experience Manager, Workplace Experience Compliance Engineer & NG Energy Manager.
• Ensure that opportunities to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added.
• Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
• Managing operational staffing structures across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
• Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
• Promoting and maintaining the core values of CBRE
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good Technical & Energy understanding
• Experience in team management & development
• Builds strong customer relationship
• Good commercial & financial acumen
• IOSH/NEBOSH certification
• Excellent motivational and influencing skills, with high levels of personal integrity
• Able to communicate this effectively.
• A role model for customer service excellence.
• Able to contribute effectively across all business activities.
• Incumbents must have a high level of energy, be self- starters and confident
• Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments.