Provide customer service and administration support
Work with market leaders and develop your Facilities Management skills
Brisbane CBD location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Our Client is a leading Commercial property owner who create space where people thrive.
- Role is based in the Brisbane CBD and you be a key member of a high-performing premium grade asset team with exciting projects commencing in 2021
- Based in the client’s office, you will provide superior customer service and build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders including our client, vendors, tenants and on-site team
- Assist in the management of site operations including vendors, raising purchase orders, lodge work requests, processing of tenant billings and be troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests and objectives
- Conduct account administration and support the facilities management team as well as client
- Oversee the health, safety and environmental aspects of the Facilities Management delivery and complete site safety inspections.
- Assist with adhoc projects and administrative tasks as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated customer service experience, a strong work ethic and a positive approach.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong administration and IT skills including Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Great communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role within facilities or property management preferred.
- A keen interest in commercial property.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.